Monday, March 28, 2022

Easter cards with beautiful eggs

Hello everyone!
 Today I want to share with you a couple of Easter cards using Wreathed in Spring stamp set and Vintage vine stencil. This stamp set is so adorable and it's perfect for making cards for Easter of Spring.

To make these cards, I prepared two white card stocks 4.25"x5.5" size. I stamped them with Eclipse Black ink and colored them with Alcohol markers and colored pencils. And I added glossy accents on some eggs to make them look like egg shells.

I blended them with Vintage vines stencil and speckled egg Distress Oxide ink. Then I covered the middle with a circle stencil and I added green ink splatters all over the card front. Lastly, I added some lemon jewel gems using crafters magic wand and a glue pen.

I made a video tutorial. Please refer the video tutorial for the detail process of making them. I hope you love my post and video tutorial. Here is my video :

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment