Friday, March 25, 2022

The great gift of Easter is hope!

Hello crafty friends, happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a couple of Easter cards using Gift of Hope digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
Until now, images of the Graciellie designed Easter cross have always been beautiful. This design is no exception. I think it's so beautiful and perfect for Easter. 


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the Cross and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 


For the background, I blended it with brick wall and rubber bands stencil and speckled egg Distress Oxide ink.
And I die cut them with a stitched rectangle die.


I cut a couple of 4.25"x5.5" size with the white Floral designed paper using a paper trimmer.
I mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment