Monday, March 14, 2022

Hello Spring!

Hello everyone!

 Today I want to share with you a couple of watercoloring cards using Easter(Spring) stencils. I used Bunny Wreath stencil and Ornate Cross stencil. These stencils are so delicate and beautiful!

I usually used to blend Distress inks with stencils, but this time I did watercoloring technique. To do watercoloring, I prepared 4.25"x 5.5" size two watercolor papers. And I put stencils on top of them and drew the stencils along the line with a pencil.


I didn't paint the cross part for the sentiment, but painted the oval in various colors so that it looks like stained glass. I used Kuretake watercolors. For the spring vibe, I colored them in bright color rather than dark color. Once the watercolor panel was dry, I covered the center with an oval stencil and added some ink splatters all over the panel.

The Bunny Wreath stencil has lines and it is convenient to fit the watercolor paper with stencil. I also completed the Bunny Wreath card in the same way as the card above. I stamped the sentiment with Wreathed in Spring stamp set. Lastly, I added some lemon Crown Jewels using glue pen.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment