Monday, April 4, 2022

Easter cards!

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a couple of Easter or Spring cards using Wreathed in Spring stamp and Super Nova embossing powder. The Super Nova embossing powder is so beautiful!!!

To create these cards, I prepared two white card stocks. I stamped on them with embossing ink and heat embossed them with Super Nova embossing powder. I stamped the message with Eclipse black ink.

I blended them with Dots & Dips art marks stencil and Distress Oxide inks. And then I die cut them with a stitched rectangle die. I prepared orange and yellow card stocks and I adhere on them using double-sided tape. Lastly, I added some jewels using a crafters magic wand and a glue pen.

I made a video tutorial. Please refer the video tutorial for the detail process of making them. I hope you love my post and video tutorial. Here is my video :

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment