Monday, April 18, 2022

Mother's day cards

Hello everyone! 

Today I want to share with you a couple of card for a special person who knows us best and love us the most. I used Motherhood is a Blessing stamp set. I think this stamp set is perfect for Mother's day cards!

To create these cards, I prepared a couple of white card stocks and stamped the main images and sentiments with Motherhood is a blessing stamp set and Eclipse Black Remarkable ink pad.

For the coloring, I used Prisma color pencils. I colored blue and pink colors. And I added some green colors too. After coloring, I covered the colored part with a piece of paper and added some blue and pink ink splatters all over the panel.

I die cut them with a stitched rectangle die. I prepared two kraft card stocks and adhere the colored panel on the card base using a double-sided tape. Lastly, I added some jewel gems on the cards using a glue pen and a crafters magic wand.

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment