Monday, July 25, 2022

Christmas in July

Hello everyone! 
Today I want to share with you a couple of Christmas cards using Snowflake Trio stencil and Nativity Peace Love Hope stamp set. The stencil set is so delicate and beautiful, and the stamp set is full of wonderful sentences that make a perfect cards just by stamping.

To create these cards, first I prepared two 8.5"x5.5" size white card stocks and scored them in the middle. I blended them with Snowflake Trio stencil and tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink. And I added some blue and green ink splatters all over the panel.

For the sentiment, I stamped the Peace stamp on a black card stock with clear ink and Nativity Peace Love Hope stamp. And I did gold heat embossing using a heat tool. And then, I fussy cut them with my scissors. Lastly, I adhere the sentiment on the card front using double-sided tape and a glue pen and I added some gem stone.


I really wanted to make a Christmas card in July, and that's how I came true. It was such a fun work for me, and I'm already looking forward to Christmas. 
I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment