Thursday, July 14, 2022

Take life one scoop at a time!

 Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share with you a summer card using Coffee & Ice Cream Digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design

 

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the Ice Cream and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 


I added some white dots using a white gel pen and fussy cut the Ice Cream with you Cutter Bee scissors.
For the background, I blended it with Chirstmas stars stencil and Distress Oxide inks.
I mounted all elements as shown using a double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment