Monday, July 11, 2022

Watercolor flower wreath

Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Today I want to share with you a couple of watercolor card using Sentimental Stems stamp set. This stamp set is full of beauty and goes well with watercolor.

First, I prepared watercolor paper and stamp with Sentimental Stems stamp set. And I colored them with Kuretake watercolors using a watercolor brush. And I fussy cut them with my scissors.

For the background, I colored the flowers and use the remaining paint. I added some ink splatters all over the panel. For the sentiment, I stamped with Grateful to you stamp and embossing ink. And I did white heat embossing. I mountedl all elements as shown using double-sided tape and foam tape.

Please refer to video tutorial for the detail process of making them. Here is my video tutorial :

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment