Monday, November 5, 2018

Cupid

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!

Gloria here today,  I want to share with you a lovely card using Cupid die from Cheapo dies.
Here is my card :


For create this card, I colored rainbow colors with Kuretake watercolors on the watercolor paper panel using water brush. Once the panel completely dry, I die cut the Cupid from the center of the watercolored panel.


 stacked 4 other die cuts under the Cupid die cut using glue pen. 
 I mounted it on top-folded card using double-sided tape, and then added some shiny gold sequins.


Cheapo die used :


You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and love what you did with the beautiful die-cut.Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gloria. This card is beautiful! I love the subtle colors with the Cupid die. Lovely! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool technique! That really looks great. I was wondering how you got the colors on the die cut to match so perfectly with your background and now I know! Love it!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Clean and Simple. challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. I am sorry your card will not be entered into the draw as you haven't added any punched items. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, great watercolor and stacking technique.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Clean & Simple challenge!

    Treva
    www.scrappint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete