Friday, November 2, 2018

Mini Faith bundle

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a couple of card set using Mini Faith bundle digital stamp set form Graciellie Design.
This set is really awesome! I love this flower set and messages.

Here is my first card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the flower images with blue line Copic markers and a blue color pencil. And I fussy cut the flowers with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


I adhere the flowers with double sided foam tape and I mounted all elements on white based top-folded card using double-sided tape. And added some silver gems on the flowers.

Here is my second card :


 I colored the flower images with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut the flowers with my Cutter Bee scissors. I adhere the flowers on the background paper with double sided foam tape and brushed with wink of stella brush.


I mounted all elements and added some sequins with Peacock feathers sequin mix from Neat and Tangled.

I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.


You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards Gloria! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Stripes & Dots’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such crisp and beautiful cards. Love the layout and the colours, so very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and card. Thanks for playing along at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
    Kathy DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great how the red (beautifully coloured) flowers pop agains that beautiful blue background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so beautiful. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set of floral cards. Love both of them . Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

    ReplyDelete