Monday, November 12, 2018

Puppy Kisses for Santa

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!

Gloria here today, I happy to share projects with so adorable stamp and die sets.
I used warm and cozy die set by Sunny Sudio and Puppy Kisses for Santa stamp by Gerda Steiner Designes.
These stamp sets and die set are really awesome!
Today my technique is watercolouring background. Watercolouring is my favourite technique it is very easy and useful. I used Kuretake watercolours for these cards.

Here is my first project.


For my first card, I created a snowy night background with blue and purple watercolours and die cut using a snowflake die from warm and cozy die set. And added some snows with white gel pen. I stamped the Santa  puppy on a white card stock and coloured with Copic markers, fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors and adhere on the watercoloured panel with double-sided foam tape.


Here is my second project.


I created warm coloured background and added a frost white ink all over the panel. I die cut a mitten set using warm and cozy die set and adhere them on the coloured panel with double sided foam tape. 


I hope you enjoy the post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Gloria - and delighted to see you in the Playground! Hooray :) Woof!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute – it all works so well ! Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete