Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Eskimo Kisses

Hello everyone!

Gloria here today, I happy to share projects with so adorable stamp sets.
I used Eskimo Kisses stamp set, Here comes Santa stamp set, by Sunny Sudio and How are ewe stamp set by Gerda Steiner Designes.


For this card, I try to express auroras in the winter sky. I watercoloured the night scene with purple , blue and light green and stamped sled of Santa and trees using Here comes Santa stamp set. I stamped on a white card stock using Eskimo Kisses stamp set and colored with Copic markers. The 'Here comes Santa stamp set' are makes perfect Christmas background.


I play along at :


Here is my second project today.


I love making my own pattern with stamp set and How are ewe stamp set are perfect for making my own pattern.  For create this card, I stamped the images from How are ewe stamp set randomly onto watercolour paper panel in pigment black, colored the background using a paintbrush, and added some shiny sequins.


I hope you enjoy the post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Happy crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous. I am loving that background!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Christmas card, and I love the effect of your sky! Such happy faces on your little people! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great make, thanks so much for sharing your craftyness with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete