Monday, December 31, 2018

Love heart

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!

Today I want to share with you a Love card using Love heart die and Flower doily die from Cheapo dies.

Here is what I came up with :


To create this card, I die cut the Love heart die from white card stock with Cheapo dies. Then I colored them using Copic markers.
I die cut a circle with Unbranded Dotted circle die and adhere the colored die cut on the white circle die cut with Glue pen. 


Here’s a closer look at the die cut. For the background, I choose a patterned paper and die cut two times with Flower Doily die.
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape.


Cheapo dies used :

   

You can find this gorgeous die and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment