Monday, January 7, 2019

Floating hearts

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Monday, Today I want to share with you my clean and simple design card using Floating hearts die.

Here is what I came up with :


For my card, I used beautiful floating hearts die. I die cut the Floating hearts from watercolor paper first, and then colored with Copic markers. 


I die cut an oval frame with scallop stitch oval unbranded die from white wood grain card stock and adhere the floating hearts die cut on the scallop oval frame. And then inlaid the heart pieces in the hearts.

I added glossy accents and gem stones on the flower parts.


I adhere the scallop oval frame on the wood grain paper using double-sided foam tape.

Cheapo die used :


You can find this gorgeous die and more in the 
Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment