Thursday, January 31, 2019

Love and friends

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share with you a love card using Love and friends digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.

This stamp set so beautiful and perfect for Valentine's day card.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.  


I cut some designer papers with paper trimmer and die cut a tag on white card stock for the background. 
For the sentiment, I die cut the printed sentiment with stitched rectangle die.
I mounted all elements as shown a top- folded white based card using double-sided tape .


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the way you colored the heart wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coloring. You are talented with Copics and colored pencils. The white dots on the leaves are great. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete