Wednesday, February 13, 2019

More than you know

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a birthday card using More than you know digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and draw some lines with pencils and then colored with Kuretake watercolors using water brush. Once the panel completely dry, I die cut with scallop rectangle die.
I adhere  the image and sentiment on the watercolor panel using double-sided tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I play along at :



Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Your background is stunning and such a clever design. The card is beautiful. https://lavenderhousecreations203568248.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so wonderful and beautiful card!! Love the Colors so much!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT

    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. So much. The colours are perfect and the design is stunning. I'm learning a song called More Than You Know. It is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty - well done. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us this month at ARTastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love your use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Gloria.
    Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month

    ReplyDelete