Monday, February 18, 2019

Loads of Love

Hello crafty friends, Happy Monday.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Today I want to share a card using Loads of Love die.


For my card, I used Loads of love die. I die cut the pieces from white card stock, and then colored with Copic markers. I brushed with wink of stella on the green truck and added some glossy accents.
I die cut a circle with Unbranded Dotted circle die from white card stock. 


I cut 4.24"x 5.5" rectangle designer paper with paper trimmer and blended the edges with Festive berries distress ink with mini blending tool.
I adhere the truck part with foam tape and for the sentiment, I used glue pen.
I mounted all elements as shown with double-sided tape and added small heart sequins.


Cheapo die used :


You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I play along at :


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing die cut and colour job you have done! Love the ute and the hearts. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with us at Unstampabelles for our first challenge in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOOOOVE this card!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute fun card thanks for joining us here at Creative inspirations challenge Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great creation.i love all the hearts. Thank you for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles. Good luck. WynnDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete