Monday, February 25, 2019

rose

Hello crafty friends, Happy Monday.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Gloria here today and I want to share a card using rose die and pocket boquet die.



I started die cutting white card stock using the rose die. I die cut four times and colored with Copic markers.
I die cut white card stock using pocket boquet die for the blue jean pocket. And then I cut the flower part with cutter bee scissors and blended the pocket with chipped sapphire Distress ink with mini blending tool.


I die cut an oval frame with scallop stitch oval unbranded die from white card stock and adhere the colored roses and pocket using glue pen and foam tape.
For the background, I embossed with a white card stock using rose embossing folder from Stampin' up. I mounted all elements as shown a top-fold card using double-sided tape.


Cheapo die used :

   

I hope you love my card.
 You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. The dies are So different, unique card and very beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully bright and cheery Tulip creation for our Spring theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete