Monday, March 11, 2019

Awareness Bra

Hello crafty friends, Happy Monday.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Gloria here today and I want to share a card using Awareness Bra die.


To create this card, I die cut the Awareness bra using die from white card stock. And I made the background. I cut 3"x3" square from watercolor paper using paper trimmer. I blended the square panel with picked raspberry and spied marmalade Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools, added some water spatters all over the panel.


I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle panel from white card stock and embossed with Swiss dots embossing folder.
  I die cut a square from a white card stock with scallop stitched square Unbranded cutting dies. 
I adhere the scallop square on the embossed rectangle paper using foam tape and adhere the blended square and Awareness bra using double-sided tape and glue pen.

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the embossing!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete