Thursday, March 7, 2019

bubble feels

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Today I want to share a card using a bubble feels digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.

This stamp set is perfect for making birthday cards.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and draw some lines with pencil and ruler, and then colored with Kuretake watercolors using water brush.
For the sentiment. I used stitched oval die.
I mounted all elements as shown a top-fold white card base card double-sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love your flower and the design of the card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and fun card!! My girls LOVE bubble tea, so I need to go find this set! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Helen. I love the image and you also take the most amazing photos of your work. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your background and flower and well just everything to do with your card Helen!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bubble tea. This card is so cute! And I love the background. Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool background and such a fun card, Gloria ... you've brought all the eclectic elements together beautifully to create a wonderfully cohesive design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete