Monday, March 4, 2019

Floral butterfly , butterfly corner

Hello crafty friends, Happy Monday.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Today I want to share a card using Floral butterfly and butterfly corner die.


For create this card, I made the background first. I cut a 4.25"x 5.5" rectangle white card stock and die cut a circle with Unbranded Dotted circle die from white card stock. I cut a 4.25"x 5.5" rectangle panel from watercolor paper.

I placed circle die cut panel on the basic rectangle panel, then traced a circle with a pencil.
I colored the circle with Kuretake watercolors using water brush.


I die cut the Floral butterfly and  swirl butterflies with Floral butterfly and butterfly corner dies from white wood grain card stock.
I adhere the watercolor paper and circle die cut paper with foam tape. And then I adhere the butterfly and swirl butterflies with glue pen, added small pearls.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

  1. The white butterfly looks really great against the lovely colours of the background. Thank you for joining our 'Seasons' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty design for your Butterfly card, I wonder what your favourite season is, I am guessing perhaps Summer? Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Seasons' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge with your lovely creation! I'm curious to what season you chose?

    ReplyDelete