Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Macaron Friends

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a card using a Macaron Friends digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.

This stamp set have a beautiful macaron image and wonderful messages.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and draw some lines with pencils and ruler, and then colored with Kuretake watercolors using water brush. I added some ink splatters all over the panel. 
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  


Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation Gloria! (love macarons lol) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. Making your own gingham is genius, and over the top creative!! And those macarons make my mouth water, so beautifully colored. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Gingham Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice! You made your own gingham! I love it and I've been loving the look of the Graciellie digis. Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete