Friday, March 22, 2019

Peachy Cheap product reveal

Hello crafty friends!

I'm happy to share with you my first Peachy Cheap product reveal posting.
Today I want to share four projects using Lace Dies.

This is my first project :


First, for this card I made background. 
For my own watercoloring background, I colored on the watercolor panel with red, pink, orange and yellow watercolors using at a wet paintbrush from Kuretake watercolors and added white ink splatters.  I die cut the small laces from the white card stock using Lace dies.
The watercolor panel dry completely, I position the lace die cuts over the panel. I adhere them with a glue pen from Zig.


For the sentiment, I stamped it on the black card stock, using embossing ink, white heat embossed  and then adhere with double- sided foam tape.  To finish it off I embellished with sequins.

Here is my second project.


For my second card, I started cutting 4.25" x 5.5" designer paper with paper trimmer and stamped with Cerci Bouquet stamp set from Hero arts, London Fog Memento ink.
I blended the edges on the cut paper with Pumice stone Distress ink using mini blending tool.
I die cut the lace border die twice on grey card stock and I attached two border die cuts in the center with white card stock using double-sided tape.


For the sentiment, I used Merci bouquet stamp set and Tuxedo black Memento ink.
I added some wooden embellishements using glue pen from Zig.

Here is my third project :


For this card, I used the lace border die as my main supply.
For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and draw some lines with pencil and ruler, and then cut the paper with paper trimmer.
I colored the cut pieces with Kuretake watercolors using water brush.
The watercolor panel dry completely, I die cut the colored paper panels using lace border die.
I stamped on the colored paper panels with big dreamer clear stamp set from Stamplorations and London fog Memento ink and adhere the pieces on a white card stock using double-sided tape.


I die cut the circle doily on white card stock.
For the sentiment, I used Happy Little Thoughts stamp set from Newton's nook.
I mounted all elements as shown a top folded white card base using double-sided tape and foam tape.

Here is my last project today.


For my own watercoloring background, I colored on the watercolor panel with blue watercolors using at a wet paintbrush from Kuretake watercolors.
I die cut two kinds of doily on white card stock And I blended the center of the bigger one with evergreen bough Distress ink using mini blending tool. 
I adhere the two die cuts with glue pen.
For the sentiment, I stamped the message with Dragon wishes stamp set from Mama elephant on the black card stock, using embossing ink, white heat embossed it and then adhere with double- sided foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment