Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Moment of Bliss

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a card using Moment of bliss digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.

This butterflies so adorable!


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and colored with Kuretake watercolors using water brush. I added some ink splatters all over the panel. I die cut a green cardstock with dotted rectangle die. And I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Your butterflies look even more beautiful close up! I love their bright colors and those sweet little white dots you added. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous! Love the butterfly images, the colors and the sentiment! So happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the vibrant colours. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gloria - so fabulous! Your colouring is amazing and wonderful work altogether! I only wish I ran a company looking for great colour artists - you would be top of my list, along with some other Playmates it's true! First I need the company though :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete