Friday, April 24, 2020

To the most wonderful mom

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a mother's day card using Happy Mother's Day Digital stamp stamp bundle from Graciellie design.

This stamps set is New and  sale now, so wonderful chance to you making awesome card.

I wanted to send this card to my mom, so I did my best.
My mom is live in South Korea, so I can't send flowers directly, but I want to send my heart.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored them with Copic markers and color pencils. I added some dots on the colored flowers with white gelly roll pen. After that I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape.
I love the message very much!
 I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. wow amazing card. Good luck. Thank you for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - such beautiful colouring of the flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete