Tuesday, April 28, 2020

wishing you dreams come true

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share with you a couple of Christmas card using Winter Skies Stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.

 I created two winter night sky background papers using differernt type of  watercolors.

The first of them is the night sky, which left a rough brush stroke.


The night sky was colored by referring to the Spectacular Skys picture from the Lawn Fawn Challenge this month.
I draw the hill with pencil on the watercolor paper panel and colored with Kuretake watercolors.
I added some ink splatter with white watercolor and Frost white Tsukineko ink all over the panel.


I stamped the sled and fox couple, die cut them and painted it with Peerless watercolors.
I mounted all elements as shown using double sided tape , foam tape , and added some shiny sequins.

The second card was a watercolor and expressed a soft night sky.
It's a winter night, but the colors also seem to be warmer.


It was made in the same way as the first card, but the shadows of the bears were softly expressed with colored pencils. 


Which card do you like more?


 I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Gloria these two cards are stunning, the colours are so bright and vibrant. Thank you for joining in Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

    Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how these cards are similar yet different. The colours are beautiful and the scenes are lovely. Thank you for joining in the For A Child Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Gloria. I love the colours you chose for the water colours. I think my fave is the second one as the colours call out to me.

    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these cards are so cute, the bears one is my fave, I love its blue and violet background so much! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous! Love how you created the background. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete