Friday, June 26, 2020

All works of love are works of peace.

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Words of Hope Mega digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

Today, start to sale 40% May/June stamp sets bundle.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the flower images with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


Then I die cut the printed card stock with a scallop stitched rectangle die.
To assemble the card, I adhere all the elements as shown a top-folded kraft based card with double- sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete