Wednesday, June 24, 2020

stay cool

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a cute card using Hippos on Holiday set from Hello Bluebird.


I prepare a 4.25" x 5.5" cold-pressed water color paper and masked all edges.
 Then I painted blue sky and green ocean on the watercolor panel with Kuretake watercolors using a water brush.


I stamped the hippos, beachball and starfish with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white card stock and colored them with Copic markers and colorpencils.
I added some white dots with white gel pen on the colored images and die cut them.


After I white heat embossed the sentiment.
Lastly, I foam mounted the images and the sentiment as shown and added some shiny sequins.
I hope you also can enjoy this post today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. OMG ... LOL ... what a fun creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete