Saturday, June 13, 2020

Sending you Sunny Smiles

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using a stamp set BB Mermazing stamp set and a sketch from Wednesday Sketch challenge.


I prepare a 4.25" x 5.5" cold-pressed water color paper and masked all edges.
Then, I draw the wave lines with a pencil. I colored the watercolor panel with Kuretake watercolors using water brush.


For the mermaid, turtle and shells, I colored with Kuretake watercolors using waterbrush. 
After I white heat embossed the sentiment.


To assemble the card, I adhere the mermaid, turtle and shells to the front panel.
Lastly, I foam mounted the sentiment as shown.
hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Love your cute card and images beautifully watercoloured.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete