Friday, June 12, 2020

Happy Fathers day!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you awesome Fathers day card using Barbeque King digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is perfect for Fathers day and summer!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the images with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


Then I added splatters of green and blue paint on the front panel.
To assemble the card, I adhere the printed paper on the light blue card stock with double sided tape.


In the coloring of this card, I focused on sausages.
These sausages were colored with E04 nose marker and red colored pencils.
I thought the sausage under the message was a smiling mouth.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



5 comments:

  1. Gloria, Fabulous Card, I can almost taste the BBQ... Love the speckled backgroun. Thank you for sharing your sizzling creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring and a great card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic male card. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so realistic cheerful and fun ! Great techniques and details. Would love to have you upload your amazing masculine themed crafty work to share on our new Facebook Group called; "Masculine Cards".  Hope you can join us for fun and to help inspire creativity! Thanks!  :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2583364131948966/

    ReplyDelete