Friday, June 5, 2020

Write it on your heart

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a mother's day card using Hope and Strength digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the dragonfliy image and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I brushed with Wink of Stella on the dragonfly and added some Glossy accents on the dragonfly's eyes part. And I fussy cut it with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


The I added splatters of green and light green paint on the front panel.
To assemble the card, I adhere the die cut circle, paper pieces and sentiment on the white card stock with double sided tape.
Lastly, I foam mounted the dragonfly as shown.


Do you see the shimmer of the dragonfly wings?
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



2 comments:

  1. This dragonfly is gorgeous! I love all of the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning top 3 on Word Art Wednesday!! Your dragonfly card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete