Thursday, June 11, 2020

Sending you bright wishes

 Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Sunshine of life digital stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard.

I received this stamp set through 2020 Spring Summer Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the mug image with Copic markers and color pencils.  


Then I added splatters of blue and pink paint on the front panel. 
I die cut the colored panel with a scallop stitched rectangle die.
I hope you can enjoy this post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute mug.....love the way you colored it! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete