Sunday, June 21, 2020

You're Unique

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!!

Today I want to share with you a cute card using  Friends Furever and BB Up ini the air stamp set from My Favorite Things Stamps. 
I used a sketch from My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.


To create this card, I 1) Painted the background with Kuretake watercolors and die cut the watercolored panel with stitched oval die. 2) Stamped the cute images and watercolored the cute images using water brush. 3) Die cut the them.


4) Stamped the sentiment on the black card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. 5) Mounted all elements as shown a top-fold white wood grain based card using double- sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Gloria, and I love the sentiment! It's delightful to see you playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete