Sunday, September 27, 2020

Stencil Sunday

 Hello crafty friends! Happy Sunday! Gloria Here and This is my last posting Stencil Sunday's ARTplorations stencils. For three months, I had a great time with stencils, and I am deeply grateful for this opportunity.

Today, I made cards with techniques that match each of the three stencils.

Card 1 
Picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber distress inks,

The stencil was placed on a thick card stock using masking tape, And I set the part to be colored using a masking tape and blended using mini blending tools. After the blending was over, I was dropped to all over the panel.



Card 2
Kuretake watercolors

After preparing a designer paper for the background, put the stencil on it and attach masking tape to each edge. Then, draw hearts with a pencil and colored it with pink and orange watercolors using watercolor brushes. 


Card 3
pecock feathers, salty ocean Distress Oxide inks 
mermaid lagoon, chipped sapphire, bundled sage Distress inks

I blended on a 4.25" x 5.5" size white card stock with brick wall stencil and bundled sage Distress ink. I blended on a watercolor paper with 4 colors Distress inks and die cut it with Crazy double running stitch rectangle nesting diePlace the stencil on the inked paper and press it with baby wipes.



Today, I made cards with stencils using 3-color blending, watercolor, and baby wipe techniques.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

12 comments:

  1. You have been hugely inspirational and today is no exception. Thank you for the amazing inspiration fro the past few months x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you colored the hearts--I wouldn't have thought to have different colors. SO nice. The brick and flowers card is my favorite. I like the brick background in such a different color for bricks, and the flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart and brick one! What great stencil cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stenciling techniques. I want to try all of these techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how colorful your cards are. Wonderful inspiration! My favorite is the hearts stenciled over the text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous cards and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all so lovely!
    I love the rose and hearts card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards and love all of your colors especially!! Love the stencil espeicially!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these stencil ideas! Pretty cards! Love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty cards and
    I really like the second
    with the hearts.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloria, your cards are always so beautiful, and these are no exception!! I especially love that first card in the cheery pinks and yellows!

    ReplyDelete