Friday, September 25, 2020

Welcome home

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
I'm happy to join Close To My Heart collab.
This is my second project on September.

Today I want to share with you a Clean and simple style card using Born to bloom clear stamp set. I used no line watercoloring technique.


To create this card, I stamped on the 5"x3.75" watercolor paper with Born to bloom clear stamp set using bundled sage distress ink. 
And I colored them with Kuretake watercolors. 
It was completely dry, I used colored pencils to express the dark areas.
After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


For the sentiment, I did heat embossing on a tracing paper with cold color embossing powder.
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card on light green card base with double-sided tape and added some sequins.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment