Thursday, October 15, 2020

Choose love

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Start anew digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This digital stamp set is a brand new design and you can buy from the Graciellie design store starting today.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the image and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I cut the designer paper and blended the edges with Distress ink. I die cut the circles with dotted circle dies. As shown, I adhere everything using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

This post linked to :







3 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning! i love the colours you have used. Lovely to see you joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria this card is stunning, your colouring skills are amazing and highlight this new image to perfection. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card here Gloria! loving the bright colours and your fabulous colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete