Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, Gloria Here! Today I want to share with you a card using cute Santa's Favorite Digital stamp set. This stamp set is a new release and consists of cute penguins, fonts and a Christmas tree. I created a cute winter scene with this stamp set.

To create this card first, I open the Santa's Favorite Digital stamp file, resize and edit the file. I arranged the trees in different sizes and placed the penguins in the proper positions to create a winter scene. And I printed the scene with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the scene with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.


I die cut the colored print with a stitched rectangle die and blended the edges with distress ink. To express the sky, I partially blended with a cloud-shaped stencil and a distress ink.



Lastly, I adhere the sentiment with double-sided tape and added sparkling Christmas colored sequins.

Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. In addition, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook PageJoy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook GroupInstagram , Twitter, Pinterest and  YouTube!

1 comment:

  1. This card is just so cute and festive! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete