Thursday, October 22, 2020

You make my heart happy

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!
This is second Close To My Heart collab project of October with Jennifer.

Today I want to share with you a card using Every bit of wonderful clear stamp set.


I stamped Every bit of wonderful clear stamp set on watercolor paper with Tattered Rose Distress Ink for the no-line water coloring technique.
Then, I painted three flowers each with Peerless watercolors and cut them with scissors.


For the background, I drew bold lines with watercolor paint on a white cardstock and added some gold ink splatters all over the panel.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!  



1 comment:

  1. This is SO pretty, Gloria. You did a gorgeous job with these stamps and I want to say THANK YOU for sharing your amazing art with us. I hope you are doing well.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete