Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Meow Meow

 Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Meow Meow 04 clear stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts.
This stamp set consists of pictures of six cats. I was amazed at the size of the cat that was bigger than I thought. Each of the cats is so adorable.


To make this card, first I trimmed two pieces of white card stock to 4.25"x5.5" and die cut one of the trimmed card stock with circle dies.
I put the die-cut card stock on top of the other card stock and then draw circles with a pencil on the card stock below.


I blended each circle with Peacock feathers, tumbled glass, picked raspberry, spun sugar, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber Distress Oxide inks.
I stamped the adorable kittens with Versafine Onyx black ink on a watercolour paper and coloured with Peerless watercolours. And then I fussy cut them.
For the sentiment, I stamped it on a black card stock and white heat embossed it.


I mounted all elements as shown with double-sided tape.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Dreamerland Crafts.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment