Monday, January 18, 2021

Mini birthday cards

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you a couple of mini birthday card using Happy Birthday Dragons and Happy Birthday Unicorns stickers from {a vintage girl} shop
These sticker sets are so adorable and perfect for birthday cards.


The size of these mini cards is half size of the cards I usally made. To make this card, I first cut the green cardstock into 4.24"x5.5" size and folded it in half.


I die cut the love machine pieces from white card stock and blended with picked raspberry and spun sugar Distress Oxide inks. 
I cut the background papers and adhere all elements as shown with double-sided tape and glue pen.
Lastly I added the cute stickers.

You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Happy crafting! 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete