Monday, June 28, 2021

A vintage girl - Canada day

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a card using Canada Quotes stickers from {a vintage girl} shop.
Canada Day is coming, so I made a card with Canada Quotes sticker set.


I prepare 4.25" x 5.5" size designer paper and 1.75" x 5.5" size black designer paper. I adhere the black paper vertically centered on the card base.
And I die cut a stitched square from a white card stock.


I adhere the white stitched square on the center of the card base using double-sided tape.
Lastly, I put the stickers on the card front.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment