Saturday, June 26, 2021

Life is an adventure

Hello everyone, happy Saturday! Today I made a slimline card using A change of view - Desert - Layered stencil set. When I first saw this stencil set, I thought I could make fun cards.

To create this card first, I blended the glasses on a white card stock with black soot Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool. And I choose two desert scene and I put the stencils on the eye glasses. Then I blended them with salty ocean , tumbled glass , fossilized amber, rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools. I added some white dots with a white gel pen on the cactus and draw some dots with an ocher color pencil on the yellow sand part.

I cut the blended card stock according the shape of the glasses. I choose a designer paper from Night garden paper pack. For the sentiment, I used Seaside Silhouettes stamp set. I mounted all elements as shown using double - sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment