Sunday, June 13, 2021

Maker Forte - Poppy

Hello everyone, happy Sunday!!!

Today I want to share with you a no line watercoloring card using Bloom & Glow / Poppy clear stamp set.

To create this card first, I stamped the Poppies on a watercolor paper using a tattered rose Distress ink. And I prepare a white paper and stamped it too. I colored the watercolor paper with Kuretake Watercolors using a water brush.

I cut the stamped paper and cover the poppies parts and I added some pink and green ink splatters all over the panel. I added some white ink splatters over the poppies. I stamped the message with embossing ink, gold heat embossed it.


Here is my video tutorial :

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment