Saturday, June 12, 2021

Olive branch

Hello everyone, happy Saturday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Olive branch digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

The Olive branch stamp set is brand new and so beautiful!!!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the Olive branch images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. I added some white dots using a white gel pen.


I cut a paper, covered the olive branch and the sentiment, then added some green and blue ink spatters all over the panel.
I cut 5.5"x 4.25" size dotted designer paper and adhere the printed paper on the designer paper using double-sided tape.

I love the Bible verse too. 
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Please join our Instagram hop!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


This post linked to :

2 comments:

  1. Gloria, this is an absolutely gorgeous card. I adore Graciellie Designs and you have done a beautiful design with the image. Thanks for joining in at The Colour Crazy Challenge and Best of Luck in the Draw. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete