Friday, June 18, 2021

Skech

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Meow Meow 04 clear stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts.
This stamp set consists of pictures of six cats. The cats are so adorable.
Today I used two cats from the six set.


To make this card, first I trimmed two pieces of white card stock to 4.25"x5.5" and die cut one of the trimmed card stock with a circle die.
I put the die-cut card stock on top of the other card stock and then draw circles with a pencil on the card stock below.


I blended each circle with wilted violet, milled lavender Distress Oxide inks and added some white ink splatters.
I stamped the adorable kittens with Versafine Onyx black ink on a watercolour paper and coloured with Kuretake watercolours. And then I fussy cut them.
For the sentiment, I stamped with embossing ink on a black card stock and I did white heat embossing.


I mounted all elements as shown with double-sided tape.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Dreamerland Crafts.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment