Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Christmas in July

 Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!
Today, I want to share with you a couple of Christmas cards using {a vintage girl} stickers
.
I used Watercolor Christmas, Christmas cuties, Vintage Christmas sticker sets.
These cards are my Christmas in July project.


I recently made a lot of Christmas cards in different layouts. And pretty stickers complete those cards. I made the green card bases, cut the designer papers and adhered them with double-sided tape.


For the first card, I die cut the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment twice and glued them together. I adhere the sentiment on the card front using glue pen and added the Wathercolor Christmas stickers.
For the second card, I die cut the dotted circle and stamped the sentiment on the center of the circle. I put the stickers and adhere the sentiment as shown using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment