Sunday, August 1, 2021

Play a love song

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Play a Love Song clear stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts.
I imagined a girl playing a flute on the moon.


 To start, I first trimmed a pieces of Solar white Neenah card stock to 8.5"x5.25" and fold the center. I then I stamped the girl image on the card stock and I stamped the girl on a post-it for masking technique. I cut the frame of the girl stamped on the post-it and covered the girl of the card stock.


I blended the card stock with the moon stencil and wilted violet, blueprint sketch, black soot distress oxide inks. And I added some white ink splatters all over the panel.
Then I removed the stencil and post-it cover and colored the girl with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. I stamped the sentiment on the moon.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Dreamerland Crafts.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment