Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Instahop event - Fall Cardmaking Festival

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!
Today, I join INSTAHOP EVENT - FALL CARDMAKING FESTIVAL from Graciellie designI happy to join this instagram hop to celebrate the beginning of Fall.
I made a fall card using Grateful Heart Digtal stamp.
If you are interesting, please visit my Instagram.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 
 I die cut the card stock with a scalloped stitch rectangle die.
I adhere the card stock as shown on the fall designer paper card using double-sided tape.
Lastly, I added some glossy accents on the acorns.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Please join our Instagram hop!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment