Saturday, September 18, 2021

Ghosting technique cards

Hello everyone, happy Saturday!!! 

Today I want to share with you a couple of ghosting technique cards using Swirl Whirly Square ,In Bloom stencils and Calming Cosmos stamp. I saw the beautiful patterns of stencils and thought I should make cards using these stencils. I made two beautiful background, using these stencils. I cut two 5.5"x4.25 size watercolor paper from Strathmore cold pressed watercolor paper.

I decide to use a combination of bright Distress Oxide inks to make my own background. I then took the two beautiful stencils - Swirly Whirly Square, In Bloom - for my ghosting technique. I used Mister perfect to spray water on the stencil and laid it on the inked panel.

I stamped the beautiful Cosmos images and sentiments on the white card stock. I colored them with Prisma color pencils. I colored the edges blurredly and didn't color the middle part of the petals. By softening the color of the flowers, I emphasized the beauty of the background. 

I cut along the line of the flower, and cut the sentence and adhere them with double-sided tape at the front of the cards. Lastly. I added the Crown Jewel Gems using glue pen and rainbow craft picker & Pocker.

Here is my video tutorial. 

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment