Thursday, September 16, 2021

Throwback Thursday!

 Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!!

 I am so excited and happy to be a guest designer for Throwback Thursday! I have three cards for share with you colorful stencil background cards. 

I inspired talented and fantastic card designer Deepti Marik. I was inspired by her white blending on a gray card stock. Instead of the flower tag, I used a frame.

Here is the inspired card. The specific card I've selected is one of she created for Inspiration project. You can see detail here.


The Throwback card

Ready to see how Deepti inspired me?

Project 1

I blended with picket fence Distress ink on the gray card stock and I added some white ink splatters all over the panel.


picket fence distress ink


Project 2

I stamped the frame from Floral Bliss stamp and I stamped the same frame on a post-it for masking technique. I cut the frame from the post-it and put on the stamped frame. I stamped the Carnations from Blooms Sprays #5 stamp on the frame stamping and remove the post-it.  And I colored the carnations with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. I cut the frame and adhere on the card front using double-sided tape.




Project 3

For the sentiments, I stamped with So loved stamp and embossing ink, and I did white heat embossing. Lastly I added some white dots with a white gel pen. 



I thought that the achromatic background makes the bright flowers stand out more. It was so much fun to create a piece of art inspired by Deepti.Thanks to Deepti for great inspiring me.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment